[AusNOG] PIPE outage in Melbourne

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Wed May 30 21:57:38 EST 2012

Hi Ankit,

We just contacted Pipe and they have lost a Melbourne router so we can see.

However we think its more to it than that as we have lost our Transit and
Peering
in our DataCentres.

Regards

Shaun McGuane |  Managing Director

RackCentral HQ    |  Suite 213 / 480 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000

RackCentral DC-1 | Level 15 / 530 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000

Tel: 03 8618 6888  |  Fax: 03 8612 6980 | Mobile: 0437 633 491

email:  <mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com.au> shaun at rackcentral.com.au   |  web:
<http://www.rackcentral.com.au/> www.rackcentral.com.au

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other
information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed
by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender