[AusNOG] NBN Wireless tower

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Thu May 17 14:16:43 EST 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 01:44:21PM +1000, Keith Anderson wrote:

 > A customer has contacted me as NBN would like to put a wireless
 > tower and hut on their farm just outside Coffs Harbour,
 > Any Idea what the site lease should be, NBN have proposed $100 per week.
 > (10Mtr x 10 Mtr and road access.)

Sounds like it's $100 per week then :)

If your customer makes their life hard, NBNCo will lease from the
next door neighbors instead. Tell your customer to take the money
and smile, and be sure to write rules about handling gates and
locks into the lease when it comes time to do the paperwork.

  - mark