[AusNOG] IP Address Management

Craig Askings craig at askings.com.au
Wed May 16 14:30:54 EST 2012

On 16/05/2012 2:03 PM, Patrick Cole wrote:
> It's absolute rubbish full stop in my opinion.
>
> Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:39:48AM +1000, Mailing Lists wrote:
>

>> >      IPPlan is absolute rubbish for V6!

I installed it at a previous employer at the recommendation of a couple
of people. I truly regret setting that software up and I'm sure the
people still working there curse my name every time they use it.

If you are using to track ip's for dedicated servers / vps etc, it's
fine. I just tried to take it further to allocate subnet's to downstream
clients etc and the UI just was not helpful in that scenario.

Craig.