[AusNOG] APNIC Member and Stakeholder Survey 2012

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Tue May 15 11:00:25 EST 2012

Hi Elly,

It's good to see that APNIC continues to seek stakeholder feedback.

I was doing the survey just now, thus I encourage everyone to do the survey, and I noticed a few little nits.

When answering some questions about APNIC training, there isn't a "not applicable" check-box. So I can't validly say I agree nor disagree as I haven't done, nor do I expect to ever do APNIC training. I've left some of them blank with the assumption that will be the interpretation by the survey facilitator.

When ending the survey, it doesn't give me an option to not provide my email address. I'm not _that_ interested in winning a prize (so if I happen to win - pick a worthy cause and sent it their way) so in situations like that I would much prefer to see that as an option to provide details if a prize draw was the motivating factor for me doing the survey.

Cheers
Terry