[AusNOG] OpenStack User Group MeetUp, Melbourne Tuesday May 15

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Thu May 10 18:05:40 EST 2012

Hi all,

We´re having another meetup of the Australian OpenStack User Group at the University of Melbourne next Tuesday night at 6.30pm. We have free beer and nibbly food, and a few presentations, with John Dickinson, OpenStack Swift Project Technical Lead headlining.

The schedule is:
6.30 - 7.00 Meet and greet food and beverage
7.00 - 7.30 Speakers
	Tristan Goode - Aptira - Welcome
	Tom Fifield - Uni Melb NeCTAR  - the Folsom Design Summit and Conference
	Angus Salkeld - Red Hat - Heat https://github.com/heat-api/heat
7.30 - 7.45 Beverage and food break
7.45 - 8.25ish Speaker
	John Dickinson - Rackspace - Swift Project Technical Lead - Swift Overview (via Webex, thanks to Andrew White at Cisco)
8.25 - 9.00 Drinks and discussion
9.00 Function finish, (attending vendors are welcome to provide bar tabs at nearby venues though)

To RSVP head to http://aosug.openstack.org.au, I look forward to seeing more AusNOGgers there.

Further User Group meetup events are planned for:
Brisbane: Jun 26
Sydney: July 3
Perth: July 16
Melbourne: August date TBA