[AusNOG] Issue getting routes from Telstra to 49.156.16.0/22

Shaun Dwyer shaun at dwyer.id.au
Wed May 2 10:35:06 EST 2012

+1

After the last Telstra/Dodo colossal screwup, I can't believe neither of them have put filters in place. No arses kicked hard enough perhaps?

All it would take is for ONE of them to filter appropriately and the problem would be solved permanently.

I've always written filters on the assumption that:
1: you can't trust your peers/upstreams to not make mistakes
2: you can trust yourself (or others making changes to your network) to not make mistakes.

Cheers!
-Shaun