[AusNOG] Comms Rack - BNE (Eight Mile Plains)

Francis McPhail francismcphail at foodworks.com.au
Tue May 1 15:50:37 EST 2012

Hi I have a comms rack that I'm about to throw into the dump master, however I would like to see it go to a new home. The rack is available for anyone that wants' to come and pick it up.. It's located in Eight Mile Plains within the Garden City Office Park Complex.

Around the 185CM height mark, hold a standard switch. No doors, or sides.

Contact me off list for more details if needed.

The link below is to a photo of the rack in the office.
- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/136860/IMG_0705.JPG

Francis

--
This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the
use of those persons to whom the message is addressed. This message may contain material protected