[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Thu Mar 29 09:29:15 EST 2012

Hi Shane,

> I get the impression PIPE don't care so much about their IX business
as they used to (I keep seeing frequent issues on the list) and given
who their parent company is-- makes me a little nervous. :)

I'd dispute that. We care about our IX platform. In fact we've just
completed a migration/upgrade of the legacy network to improve the
product. That's not the move of a company that doesn't care any more.
I'd also question why you think TPG ownership is an issue. PIPE is the
lead company and brand behind these products and this hasn't changed
with the merger of the 2 companies.

Please let me know where we're not meeting your expectations and I'll
look in to it.

Matt.