[AusNOG] Desperately Seeking Engin

Lukas Gibb lukas.gibb at codecorporate.com.au
Sun Mar 25 15:45:14 EST 2012

Hi Matt,

I believe Noel was referring to the charter that is outlined in the welcome email that you receive when signing up to the list. I just read through and realised that my post was bad on various levels; mostly:

"This is NOT a forum for journalists to pick up leads, sales people to
sell things, _end-users to pester their ISP_, or bush lawyers to posit
their beliefs. Such behaviour will not be tolerated (see "Moderation"
below)."

Apologies to all on the list.

Regards,

Lukas