[AusNOG] Desperately Seeking Engin

Lukas Gibb lukas.gibb at codecorporate.com.au
Sun Mar 25 09:20:49 EST 2012

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any Engin staff on the list or anyone that could put me in contact with Engin after hours (they are not open on Sunday). The problem is that one of our VoIP services has been incorrectly suspended.

A quick run-down, someone managed to hack a couple of our SIP extensions on one of our PABX's put through a thousand or so International calls. Engin picked up on this and suspended the two DID's that were being used to make the calls. This type of suspension is supposed to still allow you to receive incoming calls which is happening on one of the DID's, but the other one appears to be completely suspended.

Really need to get onto someone this morning rather than waiting until tomorrow morning when the office opens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lukas Gibb