[AusNOG] OT: Police Wardriving. Where else but QLD!

Shane Chubb shane at chubb.id.au
Fri Mar 23 11:03:14 EST 2012

Australia Post will be busy in areas where 'free' WiFi is offered.
I don't know about Brisbane however here in sunny Melbourne almost every
time I unlock my phone to check E-mail there is a long list of available
networks. Generally there is one or two without any encryption.
I wonder if the promise by govt to add 800 additional Police resources will
all go into Wardriving.