[AusNOG] PIPE DC1/2 BNE - FYI

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Thu Mar 22 17:12:49 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I've finalised the PIR and it will be going
out shortly.

On another note, I informed the list that we lost power. Actually, we
didn't and the mains was restored before the batteries gave out. My
comments last night were based on the alarm traps from the UPS units and
they appear to have been a little too sensitive. I apologise for the
mis-information. We will be reviewing the alarm limits to understand
what happened here and adjust them as necessary.

FYI: power was back to the A/C units in DC1 by 0330 and we left the spot
coolers in place until approximately 0900 to assist with getting the
temps down quickly.

Thanks for everyone's understanding last night.

Matt.