[AusNOG] PIPE DC1/2 BNE - FYI

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Wed Mar 21 22:55:32 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

The latest is that DC2 is up and operational again. DC1 is up and
operational with the exception of one of the A/C units which has failed
to restore. This is causing the temps to be higher than normal. Our A/C
techs are on-site and are investigating why the unit has failed. They
have spot coolers with them to deploy to get things under control.

At this stage, the general light and power to floors 7-11 is still not
on and therefore the tenancy is dark. We are awaiting the latest update
from building management; we hope to have this shortly.

Matt.