[AusNOG] PIPE DC1/2 BNE - FYI

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Wed Mar 21 21:58:18 EST 2012

Just had confirmed that DC2 is now live again as water has been removed
and the area is considered safe for operation.

In DC1, UPS1 is now live again and UPS3 has just come back.

We are working to confirm the A/C situation as 1 riser cupboard has not
yet been passed for re-powering.

General light and power is down between floors 7 and 11.

Matt.