[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Mark Doorey SBS.User at netmark.net.au
Thu Mar 15 15:45:41 EST 2012

Their is a CPE testing Logo that a lot of companies seem to be behind.
This is at
http://www.iol.unh.edu/services/testing/ipv6/logoholders.php
with testing suites at
http://www.iol.unh.edu/services/testing/ipv6/testsuites/

Mark Dooréy
If you go online unprotected you are a bloody idiot
Member of SMBiT Professionals www.smbitpro.org