[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Ryan van Klaveren ryan.vanklaveren at comvergence.com.au
Thu Mar 15 12:10:13 EST 2012

> I think the definition of IPv6 CPE working well at least is not
suffering from any of the problems identified in my presentation from last
year - in particular, there is a big gap between "working" and "working
well".

I totally agree Mark.
The IPv6 only world is still quite a lonely place.

I found a lot of these sites (cisco.com, Harvard.edu, etc.) haven't
flicked everything over to IPv6 address space.
Most often with things like images, flash, videos not loading.
Even Gmail is still missing it's AAAA record (but I believe you can add a
host entry pointing it at ipv6.google.com/2404:6800:4006:804::1013).

It would be nice if Google's IPv6 page allowed you to search for IPv6 only
enabled websites.