[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Nicholas Meredith nicholas at udhaonline.net
Wed Mar 14 10:25:05 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

Does that Netcomm and other gear in that same leage actually support v6
properly? Does it run a v6 DNS masquerade? Will RA correctly assign v6 DNS
to hosts? Is DHCP6 supported? Simply routing v6 isn't enough, they need to
be able to operate 100% v6 only, and I'd be surprised if it does that.
Billions and a few others maybe, anyone got more accurate details on
excactly what is still incomplete with CPE for home/soho users?

-ndm