[AusNOG] Any recommendations for 3rd party penetration testing/security testing?

Brandon Kenna Brandon.Kenna at roadhouse.com.au
Mon Mar 12 15:17:32 EST 2012

Hey Justin,

We've dealt with the guys at Sense of Security in the past, highly recommended when it comes to pen. testing, security and PCI-DSS compliance. Jason Edelstein would be the go to guy there.

They're based in Sydney also, you can find them at http://www.senseofsecurity.com.au/

Cheers,
Brandon

Brandon Kenna