[AusNOG] Any recommendations for 3rd party penetration testing/security testing?

Brodie Carter Brodie.Carter at dcs.qld.gov.au
Mon Mar 12 14:59:25 EST 2012

We've used NGS Secure on several occasions and cannot fault the quality of
work they produce, highly recommended - http://www.ngssecure.com

BRODIE CARTER

Senior Information Security Officer | Network Security Design

Information and Communication Systems Operations

PHONE: 07 3635 2520

POSTAL: GPO Box 1425, Brisbane, QLD 4001

EMAIL: brodie.carter at dcs.qld.gov.au