[AusNOG] Peering

Shane Chubb shane at chubb.id.au
Fri Mar 9 15:48:55 EST 2012

Hi Terry

This info is spot on re 530 Collins St.
Pipe are still in planning stages here and have not set delivery dates for
fibre to our facility. If you are in urgent need of a service I have my own
fibre for the last leg and can assist in arranging Pipe to our facility via
this method.
I am being kept up to date with their progress as they also need my sign
off to delivery services to our floor. If you are wondering how they are
progressing, just drop me a line for an update.

Regards

Shane Chubb |  Communications Manager
Melbourne DC  |  Level 15 / 530 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 03 9616 1300  |  Fax: 03 9616 1301 | Mobile: 0421 220 755
email: s.chubb at melbdc.com.au   |  web: www.melbdc.com.au