[AusNOG] Single Windoze virtual desktop

Joshua Small JSmall at daraco.com.au
Thu Jun 28 11:06:17 EST 2012

Hi,

Anyone offering *actual* windows 7 in a shared hosting environment – (as opposed to Windows 2008 with Desktop Experience) isn’t doing it legally.

Ref: http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/brianmadden/archive/2012/03/01/4-ways-microsoft-is-screwing-the-desktop-virtualization-industry-and-why-i-m-quitting-the-mvp-program.aspx
http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/gabeknuth/archive/2012/02/24/no-spla-license-for-win-7-means-that-daas-providers-can-t-provide-desktops-to-small-companies-this-is-getting-ridiculous.aspx

Joshua Small

Daraco Services
IT Consulting and Support
Unit 17, 7 Anella Avenue Castle Hill 2154
Phone: 1300 327 226 Fax: +612 8588 1200
Email: jsmall at daraco.com.au<mailto:jsmall at daraco.com.au> www.daraco.com.au<http://www.daraco.com.au>

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message. If you do not wish to receive messages from this email account, then please reply with unsubscribe me in the subject line to: unsubscribe at daraco.com.au<mailto:unsubscribe at daraco.com.au>