[AusNOG] Single Windoze virtual desktop

James Mcintosh james.mcintosh at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:52:23 EST 2012

Hi Noggers,

I use a Mac daily as my desktop and have been "clean" of Windoze for several years. However a couple of apps I need to run are Win only.

I'm looking for a hosted Win7 virtual desktop (hosted in Australia). I know I can run Parallels or VMware on my my Mac etc. but my preference is for something hosted out of a data centre for these particular apps.

Anyone know of any reputable Australian hosted virtual desktops providers who are willing to sell just a single desktop instance?

-James