[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Wed Jun 27 13:31:02 EST 2012

Mmmm I think if you move from the position of common carrier by inspecting/
tracking information "too" closely then aren't you stepping into the film
industries anti piracy position. If you are doing this then I can see their
lawyers lining up and saying your encouraging/aiding piracy.
Just a thought.