[AusNOG] Anyone know how to... Cloud Storage

Burt Mascareigne burt at prioritycomputer.com.au
Wed Jun 27 06:58:43 EST 2012

<http://work.id.au/Side_Signature.png>[cid:side_signature1]

It’s interesting that there is SUCH a huge market for Private Cloud.

We are desperate for one,  we’ll pay up to $1000 to get a WhiteBox Private Cloud solution.

All our hops and dreams rest with : http://www.syncany.org/

Also,  they seem to have gone nothing,  development has come to a stand still.

I can only imagine how much money the 1st person to make Private Cloud Storage Sync solution would make.

If anyone knows of something like Syncany,  I would be most interested.

[cid:priority-computer-solutions_logo_01]

Burt Mascareigne
Technician
Mob: 0414 450 962

[cid:priority-computer-solutions_logo_03]       [cid:priority-computer-solutions_logo_04]