[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

Shaun Ewing shaun at shaun.net
Tue Jun 26 09:54:11 EST 2012

On 26/06/2012, at 9:28 AM, Aaron Wigley wrote:

> As of 09:18 AEST, we are still seeing this duplicated clickstream traffic
> from

I've just done a co-ordinated test with Seamus Ryan against two hosts that we respectively control.

If I hit both, there's nothing beyond my initial request.

If Seamus hits both, the request is immediately followed up by a host in Rackspace.

Could it be rolling out based on location? I'm currently in Alexandria in Sydney.