[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

Shaun Ewing shaun at shaun.net
Tue Jun 26 09:16:59 EST 2012

Yesterday I could replicate from my mobile which is under a business account (using telstra.wap APN). The behaviour was also occurring when using mobile tethering.

I didn't try from my iPad yesterday (also under the same account, using telstra.iph).

Curiously today I cannot replicate the behaviour at all. Can anybody else?