[AusNOG] IPv6 DNS Providers in Australia

Jim Woodward jim at alwaysnever.net
Mon Jun 25 13:47:43 EST 2012

Hi All,

I know this question was asked a number of years ago but does anyone know
of any providers that do DNS Hosting of IPv4 and IPv6 records as a basic
package, If i need to move my domains to them to do it so be it.

I am presently with Enetica and I have asked several times over the last
15 months when they will be supporting IPv6 only to be told each time that
it's not something that theyre planning to do within any particular
timeline, I have tried asking them if a manual entry could be added
without success.

As I have both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity I would like to start pointing
my MX record at both as well as some web hosts as well.

Replies can either on list or off if you wish.

Kind Regards,
Jim Woodward.