[AusNOG] NBN + Colo/POI + Tasmania

Terry Sweetser (SkyMesh) terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Sat Jun 16 18:06:54 EST 2012

Hi AusNOGgers,

I'm currently looking for rack space and dark fibre quotes on Launceston
and Hobart facilities.

Must have:

[1] proximity to NBN POI, with dark fibre (near) ready for service to
the new MMP's at the 2 locations,
[2] rack space with good power density and climate, UPS, bells and
whistles, etc, etc,
[3] readily available transit and peering, in multiples of 100Mbps,
[4] 24by7 NOC,

Nice to have:

[5] remote hands service,
[6] management portal for changes and support,
[7] cheap(ish) layer 2 between the 2 locations and/or Melbourne.

I'm also happy to hear from anyone who has an aggregation service RFS
that can delivered to Hobart or Melbourne at a reasonable price break.

--
http://about.me/terry.sweetser