[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated Outage Notification

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Mon Jun 4 07:59:46 EST 2012

Bits may be cheap but our time and headspace isn't.  If I want to see what Skeeve's 1 line of content related to I start scrolling and reading through 16 (yes 16!) lines of signature that has no relevance at all to the conversation.  The reference to keeping signatures short has been in the list charter since day one so posting in accordance with the charter would be appreciated.

David
(who is courteous enough not to include a sig on any mailing list posts)