[AusNOG] Dose Canberra have Tunnles /?

Peter Tonoli peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jun 1 09:59:22 EST 2012

Looked at Dial Before You Dig <http://1100.com.au> ?

Peter.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Johnathan Clarke" <johnathanclarke at gmail.com>
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Sent: Friday, 1 June, 2012 9:32:53 AM
Subject: [AusNOG] Dose Canberra have Tunnles /?

I'm New to the list
and thought this might be a good one to start the day off with

Is there Tunnels in Canberra (not Car or public foot traffic) we are more wondering about communications and security, the current project I'm working on is to do with a LARGE Fiber Deployment and as such the application we use to map all those fibers extracts data from a telstra DB and from a few other places and adds it all together, however tunnels are not marked properly so some of the imports in areas (Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Toowomba) are all showing cables incorrectly
a simple Yes and no Will suffice (a i know there is one between building x and y ) will help me win the bet.
i also understand that in Canberra there is a lot of Hush Hush so if you cant say don't say :) thanks guys
--Johnathan Clarke

--
Peter Tonoli < peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au > +61-3-9288-2399
IT Manager