[AusNOG] Speedtest.net is down

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Jul 27 20:21:35 EST 2012

Which is rather bizarre, as from GS, I can happily get results of
90MBytes/sec up/down..  In our Newcastle office, I can pull
990kBytes/sec up/down our 10Mbps EFM, and 1.8MBytes/sec down (50k up,
ugh) on our Optus ADSL2 link (on which I can only manage 1.2MBytes/sec
max on multiple concurrent http downloads, go figure..)

It quite possibly depends on which test server it think is 'closest' to
you..