[AusNOG] Speedtest.net is down

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Jul 27 20:03:30 EST 2012

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 19:18 +1000, Jacob Gardiner wrote:

> Sounds like you just don't like customers?
>

> Customers vary in skills - if you don't really like explaining
> something to somebody who may be non-technical then maybe a non
> client-facing role is more appropriate.

Skeeve has a point, that site is always slow and gives false results,
amazing the best I ever get is 400kB/s, yet I know I can transfer at
over 700kB/s on this shitty line with an 8mb svc from anywhere else,
including the US and UK

zone "speedtest.net" {type master; file "empty";};     ....    of course
would solve the problem heh