[AusNOG] Load Balancer Experience / recommendations ?

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Thu Jul 26 12:08:20 EST 2012

Fortinet Fortigate 80C / 200B Sean is the perfect fit for you! We can even price up the hardware, we buy hundreds of these each year.

Chris @ Intervolve

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Sean K. Finn <sean.finn at ozservers.com.au<mailto:sean.finn at ozservers.com.au>> wrote:
Hi Noggers,

I'm after some advice for the best, practical, and current generation server load balancers that people are using at present.

Our older Alteons are ageing and are really only geared up for V4 so I'm looking to freshen up.

I'm keen to hear what's new / current / cost effective / feature filled at present in peoples minds to go window shopping.

Kind Regards,
Sean.