[AusNOG] Anonymous Threatens to Expose Data from an Australian ISP

Christopher Cowling chris at faktortel.com.au
Wed Jul 25 11:29:14 EST 2012

I agree, with the success rate of lulzsec and the fact that they have
broken into so many websites / services / servers and so forth they are
quite formidable. I think anyone would be questioning their own security if
it was tried by these gentlemen. I have yet too see a news article entitled
"Company or Govt successfully avoids lulzsec attack due too astounding
security procedures" and honestly I don't expect too see it.

Chris.
FaktorTel.