[AusNOG] IPv6 is hard.

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Sat Jul 21 23:31:02 EST 2012

I definitely agree it is not something to be ignored, and sooner rather
than later would be better, I was simply pointing out that those in
smaller teams with limited time and limited resources, with no official
deadline or impending threat looming over us in the immediate future,
for some, it has taken a lower priority.

It's definitely something *I* want to do, and would gladly do it next
week, but in some business there are more pressing matters at hand,
specifically right now (for me and the team I work with), still managing
the ACCC regulation changes on TADSL services.

I also happen to be in as you point out a fairly good position of having
a fair amount of spare IPv4. But this is my unique position.