[AusNOG] IPv6 is hard.

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Fri Jul 20 11:00:27 EST 2012

On 20/07/2012 11:48 a.m., Kevin Karp wrote:
> Hi Don
>
>  >So much new kit I've looked at recently that doesn't have even a hint
> of v6 in it, I'm just not bothering.
>
> Are you sure?

Cisco SPA100 series, SPA303, didn't see v6 in either... might be there
and I just don't know where to look?

Ubnt M5 series, watched a video of the new AirControl software...  no
mention of v6.

Talked again to my local 1's and 0's provider...  I could choose another
provider, but it means choosing speed drop (read 80%) to get v6.

That's 3...  I'd ask if that's enough... but should I be asking if
that's just 3 to many?

Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave
Mairehau