[AusNOG] Cisco SNMP on a certain line card

Nathan Brookfield nathan.brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Jul 11 01:53:29 EST 2012

Hi Ian;

Very true comments, I think the issue here is that Jared is trying to limit
an SNMP community from only being able to access certain ports or a certain
Sup6 card and not having access to pole other parts of the device.

A better rephrase of the question would be 'How can I limit a community or
an SNMP peer to a certain Sup6' if at all possible?

Many Thanks;

Nathan