[AusNOG] Interception?

Mark Delany g2x at juliet.emu.st
Fri Jul 6 09:01:01 EST 2012

> But I am trying to avoid the browser warning.

Circumventing the browser's security mechanism seems like it should be
impossible**.

And, even if you do work out a way, don't be too surprised if the
browser authors view it as a security bug to be fixed pronto.

Given that WISPr et al seem to have died on the vine, I think you're
out of luck for a general solution. It really needs to be solved at
DHCP or similar rather than up in a browser.

Mark.

**Unless you are in cahoots with a CA of course.