[AusNOG] Global Switch INTL IP Transit carrier wanted

Antonio Pavletich antonio at devoto.co.nz
Tue Jul 3 18:44:36 EST 2012

Hi Aus Noggers,

I recently approached Global Switch for the carriers list however they would
not disclose it as I am not a customer and determining who provides IP
Transit service there has become well tedious.

If you happen to provide plain vanilla International IP Transit on a GigE
interface at Global Switch, I'm very interested in talking to you (or your
sales team) about getting a 100Mbps port required early August preferably
the end of July.

Thank you,

Antonio Pavletich

Network Architect

NetVisor Consulting Pty Ltd

Tel: 0413530680

Email: antonio at netvisor.com.au

PS: Telstra sales please don't contact me.