[AusNOG] Asterisk - Integrators Melbourne

Peter Childs PChilds at internode.com.au
Tue Jan 24 14:37:14 EST 2012

http://www.sunshinenetworks.com.au/

--
 Peter Childs - Voice Engineer
 Internode/Agile
 Ph: 08 8228 2380 Mb: 0406 388 405 Fax: 08 8235 6801

On 24/01/2012, at 12:40 PM, Listed wrote:

Sorry to hijack this thread – but we are also in need of Asterisk assistance in Brisbane.

If you could please reply to me off-list.

We have an Asterisk based system in our Brisbane office that since Sunday is refusing to talk to two Telstra ISDN2’s.

Thanks,

Greg