[AusNOG] Brisbane Datacentre Question - Update regarding NEXTDC B1

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at nextdc.com
Mon Jan 9 12:30:52 EST 2012

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Snowy Angelique Maslov
Sent: Monday, 9 January 2012 9:37 AM
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Brisbane Datacentre Question

> The DC that was in the 20 wharf st at the time (currently being rebuilt into NextDC's B1)

Just to update:

NEXTDC B1 is completely live and has been for a number of months.  Building was well above 2011 Floods and maintained power at all times.

As for location NEXTDC's B1 is at the heart of the Brisbane CBD and is the only independent DC in the CBD with any significant space and power available.  In fact we are pushing ahead with the build-out of levels 4,5 and 6 shortly so watch this space.

Other interesting stuff is:
WAIX (live)
PIPE IX (Feb)
All fibre carriers within Brisbane are either in or hauling in at present

Locations are listed here:  http://www.nextdc.com/locations.html

Happy to get one of our staff to take you for a tour if you wish.

Cheers

[b]

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential. This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright. No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system. All email communications to and from NEXTDC Limited are recorded for the purposes of archival and storage.