[AusNOG] International link issue

Simon Kong Win Chang simon at skaccess.com
Thu Feb 23 13:57:27 EST 2012

anyone having international link issue from telstra link by any chance?

we lost all comms to international sites

--

Regards,

*Simon Kong*

Network Administrator

Perth

SKaccess

18 Prowse Street, West Perth WA 6005

PO Box 890, West Perth WA 6872

Ph: +61 04 3051 9081 Fax: +61 08 9322 4164

Email: simon at skaccess.com

Website: www.skaccess.com

ABN: 99 613 974 399

*Disclaimer:* This e-mail message (and Attachments) may contain information
that is confidential to our company. If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a
case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all
of the message and attachments.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this