[AusNOG] Email issues today

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Feb 7 10:26:14 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-07 at 08:15 +1100, Kevin Wakefield wrote:
> Anyone have a update on this issue with bigpond and trend micro?

If they are in a  blacklist, not likely until they clean up their act.
I have checked a few of their MX's and only one appears in a DNSBL
(61.9.168.237/32:spam.sorbs) the others do not appear in mainstream
lists, of course I don't have a comprehensive list of their MX's, and if
you're using a private or discreet DNSBL, well, you know how to resolve
that don't you :)