[AusNOG] OT: Steve Baxter in the news.

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Fri Feb 3 18:35:50 EST 2012

On 3/02/2012 4:01 PM, Sean K. Finn wrote:

> Interesting.
>

> "
>
> Stephen Baxter, co-founder of Pipe Networks, is now setting up his own start-up
> incubator. //
>

> Over the last year, Baxter has been quietly investing in IT and telco start-ups via
> his family trust and next month will open a not-for-profit incubator in Brisbane's
> art precinct, Fortitude Valley, to help kickstart worthy technology ideas.
>
> Read
> more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/it-pro/business-it/startup-pipeline-new-lab-for-aussie-ideas-20120203-1qwl6.html#ixzz1lIHh81b0

I so  want to listen to the transcripts as the selection committee debates the
relative levels of dickheadedness of the parade of applicants coming through the doors.

Rule #1: No Poofters Dick Heads
Rule #2: I don't want to catch anyone /not/ drinking in their room after lights out.
Rule #3: No Poofters Dick Heads

P.