[AusNOG] qld transport contact

Andrew Lau alau at fairfaxmedia.com.au
Thu Dec 13 11:06:33 EST 2012

Hi Nathan,

Did Queensland Transport get back to you? All our
hostmaster/postmaster addresses over at Fairfax have been getting
spammed by them for the last 48 hours as well. Most recently yesterday
(12 December 2012) at 16:41 AEST.

Regards,
Andrew Lau

On 12 December 2012 11:45, Nathan Ridge <ridgey at matilda.net.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> If any QLD Transport contacts are listening could you please contact me off
> list. We are seeing large amounts of spam emailing originating from yahoo
> ips being bounced off a QLD Transport mail server with scam payment receipt
> attachments.
>

> Cheers
>

> Nathan

Andrew Lau
Systems Engineer
Fairfax Media

T:  02 9282 3445
E: alau at fairfaxmedia.com.au

--
The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files
is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,