[AusNOG] Google Spam problems?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Tue Dec 11 16:37:54 EST 2012

Hmmm.. but I will send 2-3 emails to the same destination, and several will
get through... one wont, I resend, and it does.

If it is filtering, its doing a pretty inconsistent job.

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!