[AusNOG] Whats peoples BCP for Unused IP Space on Routers ?

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:19:58 EST 2012

noob action 1. They block / null route valid public addresses but don't
follow rir / relevant internet updates on used addressing space. if you
block it, be sure to unblock it when time is right.
noob action 2. They use valid public addresses inside rather then rfc1918
space. <- If your this type of noob, the noob monster is coming for you.

May the noob monster be blackholio your routes.