[AusNOG] Hotmail/Live delist IP

David Witham david.witham at netsip.com.au
Wed Dec 5 10:09:46 EST 2012

Hi Joe,

Yes they do have their own process for tracking and blocking IPs. As an SP you can register your IP ranges with them. You get a portal to log into to check on the status of your IPs and request delisting blocks etc. Its a while ago since I did this and I don't remember the details but yes you'll need to contact them to get your affected IP delisted.

I found this link: https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsmsbl2&ct=eformts&scrx=1

Seems like things may have changed a little since I last looked but this might get you started.

regards,
David