[AusNOG] Fibre Cleaner

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Aug 31 03:43:10 EST 2012

Nice..

http://fibrecables.com.au/one-click-lc-mu-1-25mm-connector-cleaner/

"The One-Click Cleaner is an easy-to-use option for cleaning connectors in adapters.  Simply insert the One-Click Cleaner into an adapter and push until an audible "click" is heard.  The One-Click Cleaner uses the mechanical push action to advance an optical grade cleaning tape while the cleaning tip is rotated to ensure the fiber end-face is effectively, but gently, cleaned.

The One-Click Cleaner is a must-have for field technicians.  Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket and a great addition to cleaning kits.  Save your wrist - no more twist!"

That's exactly what I'm after.

I didn't know that it advanced the cleaning tape in the unit, learn something new every day!