[AusNOG] Console Cable for Dell MD1000 / 3000i SAN

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Thu Aug 30 07:52:53 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have picked up a Dell iSCSI SAN for a customer and the password was not removed. The only way to reset it is by
Having this special cable that I will probably only be used once. Which are only available in the US on ebay at the moment.

Does anyone in Melbourne on this list have one that they are willing to either part with or lend out for an hour or so?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dell-MN657-CT109-3000-3000i-MD1000-Password-Reset-Cable-NEW-/220854411269

If anyone is able to help out, I have a bottle of Jack Daniels with their name on it :)

Replies off list please.

Regards
Shaun McGuane
RackCentral